2023 IRATI XTREM BTT CYCLE EVENT REGULATIONS
1. The IRATI XTREM BTT Cycle Event will be held on September 16, 2023 It will start in Otsagabia (Navarra), at 9.30am.
2. Participants must to be over 18 and federate members. A 2023 federation license is required. The Mountaineering License is accepted with BTT extension. Anyone who doesn’t have one will have to get one for the day of the race.
3. Only the number owner can collect it . To collect the number, signing the compliance acceptance, the Federation license and ID are required. If the license is not presented, a day insurance will have to be contracted. If no ID is presented, the number won't be given. In any case the number will be given to anyone but the owner.
4. Registration is individual and non transferable. Any change will have to be accepted by the organization.
5. Participants without number are not allowed.
6. Some parts of the course are in open road. On these, the participants must follow the actual road laws. The participants will be fully responsible of the possible infractions they may do.
7. Use of helmet is obligatory during the event.
8. The organization will not be held responsible for:
10. Some parts of the course go through open roads, there'll be some vehicles heading the riders but it doesn't mean they're closed for the event.
11. Circumstances can force race organizers to change and modify the course route or halt it temporarily if circumstances make this necessary.
12-In any case the riders will not be allowed to overtake the car/bicycle opening the event. Every rider not following this rule will be inmediately expelled out of IRATI XTREM BTT, his number taken out and he'll have to follow the course on his own risk.
13- For safety reasons, the riders speed could be controlled in some parts of the course by the organization's vehicles/bicycles. In this case, every command given by the staff must be followed.
14- Circumstances can force race organizers to cancel the race, in which case participants will be given all the gifts but registration payment will not be given back. The race will be suspended until next year.
15-In case the race is cancelled the organization will give the in the indicated place and time all the presents and the return the deposit but will not refund the inscription's amount. In any case personal deliveries will be made. The race will be suspended until next year.
16- Those participants who don’t appear on the event’s day won’t receive any refund or present.
17- Registering for the race means the acceptance of the rules and regulations and overiding all rights against the race organization for damage caused during the race.
18- The participant is obliged to give up all image copyrights for the pictures or videos taken in the event to the Organization, so they can be used for commercial purposes, to be shown in social networks, or any other needs the organization may find.
19- IRATI XTREM BTT is a GREEN EVENT so you must respect the Road Safety Laws and the Environment.
20- Irati Xtrem BTT takes place in a sensible natural environment, so the participants will have to take care of it.
All participants should therefore:
CONDITIONS OF THE 2023 IRATI XTREM BTT CYCLING EVENT
I know and accept:
1. That the march is a predetermined cycling route that runs through the Irati Forest and in some section on public roads with circulation open to traffic and conceived as a personal excursion.
2. That I know and accept the personal excursion nature of the march.
3. That I am given a route map with the sole purpose of indicating the proposed route to complete the excursion.
4. That in this act I am given a copy of the regulations of the excursion.
5. That I declare to know the content of said Regulation, which I accept in its entirety.
6. That I declare to know that it is a personal excursion where the competition is excluded.
7. That I declare to know that some sections have a significant technical difficulty and that other sections of the test run on public roads open to traffic.
8. That I accept the risks inherent in participating in this test where there are technical difficulties and sections open to traffic.
9. That I undertake to comply with the rules of the Road Safety Law and its Regulations, ensuring my safety and that of other participants and users of public roads.
10. That I exempt the organizers: Biktor Andueza Elia, the Pyrenean cycling club, the president of the cycling club, the board of directors of the cycling club, the sports society and / or any natural or legal person linked to the organization of the excursion such as the Irati Xtrem Elkartea Association, the City Council of Otsagabia and the Mendixut Magazine, of the responsibilities derived from any accident caused both by traffic events and by sports accidents.
11. That I exempt the aforementioned from any damage that, for health reasons, may arise from my participation in this excursion personally assuming the inherent risk to health posed by the physical effort required for participation in this test, for which I declare myself suitable.
12. That I declare to know the risks inherent in participating in the test, such as:
Significant technical difficulties in some sections of the route, as well as the difficulty of mountain biking.
Existence of all types of vehicles outside the organization circulating along some stretch of the route of the test.
13. I transfer my personal image to the organization exclusively, so that only the organization or the company / s that it assigns for this purpose, can obtain photographs and exploit them commercially later, either by transferring them to media or by putting them up for sale.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION